Soft and delicate cleansing mousse is ideal for deep cleansing of the face, neck, and neckline, as it effectively removes all impurities, excess sebum and make-up, leaving your skin soft and smooth.
OligoMousse is a detergent mousse with “cloudy effect” made from oligo-elements and sea water, which based on the specific pump system, instantly transforms the liquid solution from the bottle in a soft, fresh and velvet-like white mousse, perfect for daily cleansing of the face, neck and neckline.
Its misty bubbly texture is a real ally to your beauty routine, especially for those who like quick, but efficient, lightweight, and hydrating cleansing, but at the same time, deep cleansing of your skin thanks to the special delicate surfactant made from the olive oil and water mix (Angelica Arcangelica, Cornflower), with great purifying and hydrating effects.
• Oligo-elements (Magnesium, copper, Zinc, Calcium, Iron, sulphur, Silicon, Zinc): minerals that regulate and potentiate chemical and metabolic reactions fundamental for the wellness of your skin
• Water from Angelica Arcangelica and Cornflower: decongesting, tonic
• Seawater: mineralizing and dermo-restructuring
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply everyday morning and evening 2/3 pumps of the cleansing mousse Oligomousse on the wet face, neck and neckline and massage with circular movements, focusing on the parts with the most impurities. During the cleaning, its foaming texture transforms in a semi-liquid and is easy to rinse out. After rinsing, spray a tonic lotion, and proceed with your beauty skincare routine applying serum and cream best suited for your skin type.
• VITAMIN A: or retinol, diminishes the actions of free radicals, and has an important role in slowing-down the natural process of skin aging. This vitamin favours the progressive increase of glycosaminoglycans (GAG) and stimulates the skin’s capacity to maintain the optimal hydration.
• VITAMIN B5: or pantothenic acid has not only a strong hydrating, but also soothing, calming and anti-inflammatory effect, but is also an essential for the cellular activity in the epithelial tissues and decreases the imperfections of the dry, sensitive, and reactive skin.
• VITAMIN C: or ascorbic acid, has a fundamental role in reinforcing natural defence system of the skin and slowing-down processes of skin damage caused by the UV rays and free radicals. Furthermore, it notably stimulates the collagen cellules, increasing the natural cellular turnover and giving your skin the most illuminating complexion and shine.
• VITAMIN E: or tocopherol is a potent antioxidant that has effect on slowing-down mechanisms which provoke the natural cellular aging. It acts as highly beneficial anti-age, restorative agent and reduces skin’s redness.
• VITAMIN F: or linoleic acid (Omega 6), is an acid complex which coats the cellular membrane, the absence of which makes the skin dry and provokes scaling. Thanks to its hydro-restorative effects, it reinforces the epidermic barrier and renders the skin softer and more elastic.
• GOJI BERRIES: rich in Vitamins A and C, Copper, Zinc and Ellagic Acid and excellent anti-radical agent that favour the correct elimination of the toxins which, once accumulated, can compromise the skin’s beauty They are perfect for preventing the creation of sunspots, and they help to maintain the tonicity, elasticity of the skin, and primarily, resistant to stress, something that our skin is prone to because exposed to daily stress.
• POMEGRANATE EXTRACT: rich in antioxidant flavonoids, good for treating the irritated, mature, and damaged skin, thanks to its calming, regenerating, and stimulating properties, which stimulate the collagen cellules.
• 3 TYPES OF HYALURONIC ACID: this molecule is fundamental for your skin, capable of retaining high percentages of water and favours consequently the adequate degree of the skin’s hydration, compactness, and elasticity. The synergy of three molecular weights of the hyaluronic acid of different capacity of penetrating the skin favour the creation of a surface layer, which reduces the excessive evaporation of the water (high molecular weight), hydration of the deepest layers of the epidermis (medium molecular weight) and the lubrication of the collagen cellules and elastin, which is indispensable for preserving the density and epidermic compactness (low molecular weight).
Soft, but extremely nutrient texture of the Multivitamin Cream is ideal for younger, dehydrated skin types, but also for the more mature skin in need of vitality and moist. It is a “must” for every age and season. It is also a perfect ally for prevention of the skin’s aging.
HOW TO APPLY:
Everyday morning and evening, after cleansing (with Hydromilk or Oligomousse) and Hydrolotion), apply Multivitamin Cream to your face, neck and neckline lightly massaging them to better absorb the product (ideal after application of your Multivitamin Serum).